We are a group of over 250 women of all ages from the Shuswap area who get together to engage in activities for physical and mental health and an appreciation of the natural world.
* June 27th hike leaves Shaw at 8 AM
* Thursday morning walk at 7:30 for July/August
* Breakfast club at 8:30 for July/August
* Fido Fridays start at 7:00 for July
* Askews Monthly Coffee at 8:30 for July/August
Our activities include walking, jogging, hiking, cycling, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing. Whenever possible we have two levels of difficulty in an activity. People who wish to go a shorter distance or at a slower pace may do so.
Join like-minded women from all over the Shuswap. Cost of membership is $15 per year. Click on Read More below for further information and/or to join.
When asked “What does Striders mean to you”?, our members said